Neutrik connectors are made from rugged diecast aluminium and are designed to be compact yet stand up to the rigours of everyday use. Connector assembly is designed to be as simple as possible, saving you time when making cables.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without “window”, more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage