Premium grade, long life, maintenance free sealed lead acid gel batteries. Cells are fully sealed to prevent leakage of electrolyte. Ideally suited for security alarm panels, telecommunications equipment, camcorder packs, medical equipment, computers, emergency lighting, fire systems and UPSs. Connection tabs accept 6.3mm female spade connectors.
Excessive temperatures over 65ºC can effect the ABS housing. Need to be well ventilated in warm conditions. Not for use in engine bays.
- L: 151
- W: 65
- H (Total): 101
- Weight: 2.12kg
- Including connection tabs. Capacity
- 20 hour rate (0.36A): 7.2Ah
- 10 hour rate (0.65A): 6.7Ah
- 1 hour rate (4.3A): 4.7Ah
- Capacity affected by temperature
- 40Deg.C: 102%
- 25Deg.C: 100%
- 0Deg.C: 85%
- -15Deg.C: 65%
- Constant voltage charge
- Initial charging current less than 2.16A.
- Voltage 14.4V-15V @ 20Deg.C.
- Temperature Coefficient -30mV/Deg.C
- Voltage 13.5V-13.8V @ 20Deg.C
- Temperature Coefficient -20mV/Deg.C
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.